In a good Halloween party, you can never miss the cocktails and drinks inspired by this terrifying celebration. If you have decided to organize a meeting with friends or family to celebrate All Hallows’ Eve, we suggest you make fun, eye-catching and delicious cocktails to surprise your guests. Whether you want Halloween drinks with alcohol or looking for the best Halloween drinks without alcohol or for children, in the following article, you will find great options that you can make on the spookiest night of the year, also in other celebrations. Take note, and these are the best drinks for Halloween!
Drinks for Halloween
- 1 Drinks for Halloween
- 1.1 Blood shots
- 1.2 Brain damage
- 1.3 Russian cocktail with spiders
- 1.4 Black Widow Cocktail
- 1.5 Monster Blue Lagoon
- 1.6 Mojito Skull
- 1.7 Halloween pumpkin juice
- 1.8 Bloody sangria
- 1.9 Nightmare Cocktail
- 1.10 To Kill a Sunrise
- 1.11 Option without alcohol
- 1.12 Vampire Drink
- 1.13 Non-alcoholic vampire drink
- 1.14 Choco Monster
One of the Halloween cocktails that you cannot miss at your party! To make some Halloween shots of blood like these, you will only need the reddish liquor that you like the most, but if you want more elaborate shots, we recommend following these steps:
- If you are looking for drinks for Halloween with alcohol, mix grenadine, hazelnut liqueur and mint. If you prefer, you can mix grenadine, tequila, and a coconut liqueur.
- Mix the chosen ingredients in a container of the size you prefer.
- Fill the syringes you want with the liquid and leave them prepared in the glasses of your choice.
Another gem in Halloween alcoholic drinks is Brain Damage, a cocktail with a dense texture that dark, “gross” look. Follow these steps to make it right:
- Serve in a peach liqueur shot glass until about half.
- Next, you will have to add the Baileys, but you will have to pour it over the back of a spoon to get the desired texture. This will create the jelly-like appearance of the drink.
- Finally, add a little grenadine, essential for the gory effect of the drink.
Russian cocktail with spiders
We continue with one of the favorite Halloween drinks among lovers of sweet cocktails: The White Russian cocktail. Do you want a drink as original and terrifying as the one in the photo? Follow these instructions:
- Start by adding ice to as many large glasses as you like.
- Then add 5 cl of vodka and 2 cl of coffee liqueur.
- Next, whisk 3 cl of cream and add it to the glass.
- Stir well and, if you wish, add a little nutmeg.
- To make the surrounding blood, nothing better than adding pomegranate juice as before.
Black Widow Cocktail
The Black Widow is a cocktail that can be made in different ways.
- Before you start, you will have to put the glasses you want to use (better if they look terrifying like the one in the photo) in the fridge for about 15 minutes to cool them well.
- Mix 4 ice cubes, 6 cl of grenadine, 4.5 cl of raspberry vodka and 1.5 cl of triple sec.
- Shake the ingredients well in a cocktail shaker and remove the glasses from the refrigerator.
Monster Blue Lagoon
Want to make these delicious Blue Cookie Monster-like cocktails? To make this drink, we will rely on the curaçao liquor, so prepare your glasses and follow these steps:
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and add 20 ml of said liquor.
- Then add 50 ml of vodka.
- Fill the glass with Sprite (until completely filled).
- Gently stir the mixture.
- You will only have to get two long toothpicks and stick the eye-shaped stickers on top to make the eyes. If you cannot find these specific stickers, you can make them yourself with white and black cardboard.
For the little ones
If you want the little ones to also enjoy this cocktail, we suggest you make one of the funniest non-alcoholic Halloween drinks for children:
- Heat a large glass of water and when it starts to boil, add a small cup of sugar.
- Then remove from the heat and mix until you get a syrup.
- Pour the result into a pitcher, add a cup of lemon (medium), and 4 more water cups.
- While you are stirring again, add blue food coloring drop by drop. This product tends to darken quickly, so be careful not to overdo it.
- Ready! Just be sure to put the mixture in the fridge for a long time so the little ones can have it cool.
The grace of this type of cocktail for Halloween lies in the glass, so get yourself some containers similar to the ones in the image, that is, in the shape of a skull or a face, and get ready to make the perfect Cuban mojito :
- Squeeze the juice of a lime into a glass, then add 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- Next, add 6 leaves of crushed mint, not crushed. The goal is for them to release their essence, not to break them.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice and pour the soda into 2-thirds of the glass.
- Add the amount of rum you want (make sure it is a good brand of rum to achieve the best taste) and mix all the ingredients well.
- Decorate the skull glass with a lime wedge and a mint leaf.
Halloween pumpkin juice
A fun and attractive drink that will drive both adults and children crazy. Suitable for all ages, this option is somewhat more complicated to prepare. However, the result is worth it! Follow these easy steps to make the perfect Halloween pumpkin juice:
- Start by peeling and slicing a fresh pumpkin. You will have to boil 300 grams of pumpkin for approximately 15 minutes before removing it from the heat to cook it.
- Take a carrot, peel it and chop it as you did with the pumpkin. Also, peel a piece of fresh ginger.
- When you’re done, squeeze 3 oranges and add their juice to a blender along with the pumpkin, ginger and carrot.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon, another pinch of anise and a teaspoon of honey to the mixture.
- Before blending, include a glass of water.
- Strain the result well and serve it in your choice glasses before putting them in the fridge to cool before serving.
- When you go to serve the cocktails, add the cream on top. Ready!
The traditional and refreshing sangria but with a dark twist … do you want to surprise your guests with this original and easy-to-prepare cocktail on Halloween? We explain what you should do:
- Make a syrup with 2 tablespoons of boiling water and 2 tablespoons of sugar. If it doesn’t dissolve well, you can add a little more water.
- Pour 750 cl of red wine into a jug and add 2 glasses of orange juice, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 peach cut into pieces, 1 apple cut into pieces, half an orange also cut, 1 cinnamon stick and the syrup that we have previously elaborated.
- Mix well and let the sangria rest for about 1 hour and a half.
- Serve the sangria in the glasses of your choice and prepare to make the eyes.
- Making floating eyes is very simple. You have to peel the lychees you want (depending on the number of eyes you need) and put small berries inside them.
- You will now have one of the most exquisite Halloween cocktails ready!
This nightmare cocktail can be made with different liquors and ingredients, as many drinks will help you achieve that greenish color so typical of Halloween. Do you want something delicious and novel that allows you to play it safe? If so, we explain how to prepare a nightmare green martini.
- Mix 6 cl of vodka with 1.5 cl of Midori, that sweet melon liqueur that will give our drink a special color for Halloween.
- Then add 1.5 cl of vermouth.
- Fill a shaker with crushed ice and pour the mixture of the three liqueurs into it.
- Beat all the ingredients well and serve in a chilled martini glass. You can leave it in the fridge or even the freezer for a couple or 3 minutes.
- To make the blood, you will have to mix two tablespoons of honey with one tablespoon of warm water and stir until the honey’s texture is lighter than usual.
- Add two drops of red food coloring to the mixture and, if you want, have a blue food coloring on hand in case you want the blood to appear darker or redder.
- To thicken the blood, add half a tablespoon of cornstarch and mix well. Ready!
- Once the glasses are served, you can decorate the edges with the edible blood for Halloween.
To Kill a Sunrise
The drinks for Halloween with smoke are always a hit, so we explain how to make this Tequila Sunrise with a touch of malice both alcohol and without it:
- In a shaker (or container that you can mix with) mix 3 ice cubes, 3/4 cup of orange juice and about 4.5 cl of tequila.
- Shake all the ingredients well and then serve them in the glass of your choice with another 3 ice cubes.
- To make the color differentiation look good, you will have to add 2 tablespoons of grenadine then so that it falls to the bottom of the glass.
Option without alcohol
What if I want to make non- alcoholic Halloween drinks for the little ones? In that case, prepare the virgin version of To Kill a Sunrise as follows:
- Pour some grenadine syrup into the glass first. Keep in mind that this drink will need more grenadine and orange juice as it contains fewer ingredients. If the glass is not very big, add 3-4 tablespoons of grenadine juice.
- Next, add three ice cubes and a glass of fresh orange juice.
- Finally, to achieve the layered effect, you will have to add a little more grenadine syrup.
The vampire cocktail, also called Vampire Drink, is one of the most famous Halloween cocktails because of its name and its elegant but elegant appearance. Do you want to learn how to make a vampire drink?
- Mix a white tequila (43 ml), another of grapefruit soda, 2 of sangrita, a splash of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
Stir the ingredients well with the help of a shaker. Remember that if you don’t have a shaker, you can always use a container that closes well.
- Finally, serve the vampirito drink in the glasses you want and decorate them with a lemon wedge.
Non-alcoholic vampire drink
Cocktails for Halloween can be made perfectly without alcohol, so if you like this classic and want everyone to enjoy it, we make it easy for you with the virgin recipe for the vampire drink:
- Mix 200 ml of tomato juice and 100 ml of fresh orange juice.
- Next, add the juice of 2 limes and, if you like, a slightly spicy green chili cut into small strips to the mixture.
- Add salt and ground pepper to taste, although we recommend that you add a small amount and that you taste the concoction before adding more so as not to overdo it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and let the jar you put them in to cool down in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour. Ready to serve!
A real delight for both children and adults! If you like chocolate, this recipe for hot chocolate with eyes will help you start Halloween with energy and fun:
- Start by heating 1 cup of large water and another of milk in a saucepan. You can choose the milk you prefer.
- Next, put 180 grams of semi-bitter chocolate in the pot and stir well until it has melted.
- Let it finish cooking over medium heat for 15 minutes and add a pinch of salt.
- Depending on the milk you use, the mixture may be too runny. For example, plant milk tend to be less dense than cow’s milk, so if you have used any of these drinks, the chocolate may have been very liquid.
- If so and you want the chocolate to have more consistency, don’t worry! Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with a little milk separately and add the pot’s result with the rest of the ingredients. You will see how the chocolate becomes creamier instantly.
- Stir all the ingredients again for a couple of minutes and, if you want, add sugar (the amount you want is optional) and a teaspoon of vanilla essence (also optional).
- Serve the cups and prepare the eyes as follows: take two marshmallows or marshmallows and make a small cut in the center to hold the eyes. Next, take two small chocolates or two chocolate balls of any brand you like and insert them into the cloud’s small incision.
Dip your eyes into the mug and … more!